Volunteer Today!We are proud of the work our volunteers continue to do helping the animals that have been placed in our care. Our hope is that you are able to join our team and continue this support. In order to insure that our volunteers meet the high standards required by Cobb County, the volunteer package listed below must be completed in its entirety.
The information supplied is confidential.
CCAC Volunteer Package
The following is a summary of the approval process for becoming a Cobb County Animal Control Volunteer. This application process is consistent with all other Cobb County Volunteer programs.
Application Approval Process
- Applicants complete and submit the attached packet to Animal Control.
- Cobb County Department of Public Safety (Police Department Internal Affairs Unit) will verify the information submitted on the application and approve qualified applicants for further consideration.
- Approved applicants will be interviewed by Cobb County Animal Control.
- If the applicant is approved after the interview process, he/she will attend a training session.
- After successfully completing the training, the applicant will be issued an ID and will join our team.
Thanks again for your interest in becoming a Cobb County Animal Control Volunteer.