Cobb County Police Department
Police Email Notification System (PENS)
By clicking on the blue link above you will be directed to the Cobb County Information Page. Once there scroll down and enter your email address in the space provided. You will then be directed to a selection page where you can select which alerts or information you would like to receive.
The Police Email Notification System is maintained by Cobb Police to enhance communication between our five police precincts and the communities they serve. The objective of the program is the establishment of e-mail contact with official representatives of Cobb's homeowners associations (HOA's) and business leaders on matters of safety and security.
From the Police to the HOA's / Businesses:
- Public Information Releases as they pertain to each precinct
- BOLO (Be On Look Out) information
- Crime Updates
- Information on Crime Trends and Crime Prevention
- Rumor Control
From the HOA's / Businesses to the Police:
- Observed suspicious persons or activity information
- Questions on Safety, Security and Crime Prevention
- To establish geographical location of the HOA's and businesses for dissemination of crime information specific to their area.
- To establish regular meetings between Precincts and PENS representatives to discuss this project, crime prevention and crime trends.
- To promote and coordinate this project with the CCPD Neighborhood Watch Program